Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Dad

Yesterday, I have an argument with my Dad.
Actually, I didn't want to quarrel with him.
I was moody because my friend "fly kite" me.
I wish to release all the heat so that's why I was out of control over my feelings.
Anyway, I shouldn't blame anyone else as this was my fault.

After an overnight, I was recovered.
Realising that I was a rebellious child.
Using the "strong" words hurt my dad's feeling.
Feeling sorry for what my act towards him.

Through all these years, I finally realised....
I'm lucky to have my Dad as compared to some of my friends.

My dad
...is like a best friend who lend me a hand.
...is an advisor when I was in dilemma situation.
...is my driving tutor who improve my driving skill.
...is English teacher to correct my grammar.
...is a joker as his jokes make us laugh till cry.
...is a storyteller as he likes to share his memories with us.
...is a technician when our house need some repairs.
...is brave to fight over human's rights.
...would not easily give up person & support me when I wish to give up.
...etc...etc...

I'm
Happy & Thankful to have him in this family.
I wish to say :-
"I'm SORRY, Dad for I hurt you"
"You've been such a FANTASTIC & WONDERFUL DAD."
"With you around, my house is full of Joy & Happiness."
"My bro & I LOVE you VERY MUCH."
"Thanks for everything you did to us." =)

No comments: