Sunday, May 3, 2009

Celebrate in Dragon-I

Finally, I have completed my internal exam finished on 29th April. Haha… I can ‘Merdeka’ now. Hurray… But it would last for a few days. After that, I need to study for external exam.. So let's enjoy now...

At night, I went out for a dinner with my family. We decided to celebrate dad’s belated birthday in Dragon-I, Mid Valley. My mum suggested that Dragon-I offered chicken for RM1 per dish. This promotion offered until 30th April.

This is the picture of 'yi men kai'. It's soya source chicken. Minimum 3 per person to order this dish. Very Cheap..and taste delicious.. But it was cold.


We also ordered other foods..

This is Toufu. Taste good too..

This is Shanghai Braise Pork and need to go with the 'man tou'. The pork was sweet. I liked the source.

Their service was efficient too. Look below at the picture.

Better try this restaurant. Hehe...




No comments: