Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Attended Secondary School Gathering

Last Saturday (25th April) I sat my Advanced Financial Management so I reached home at 2pm. On that very day, I have gatherings with my Secondary Schoolmates. KSoon fetched me at 4pm as there was a gathering. I brought my Tax notes and the textbook. ELian was in the car when I sat in the car. Wow.. I didn’t see her for 5 years. She kept a long hair and still looked thin. KSoon fetched STeam and we went to wait for Eugene. Talking about Eugene, it was a test between us. Last time, we ended up a quarrel because of SLuo. We waited for him for 45 minutes. He greeted all of us but without apologising for his late. He looked at me and greeted me so I replied him with a smile. Eugene didn’t change at all. He still smokes and behaves like a gangster.

Our next stop is at WLeong’s house. KSoon was willing to give a helping hand so he helped WLeong to put all the charcoals inside his car. Ee Lian was surprised that WLeong knew her. Talking about ELian, she is studying Aerospace. She could work for military. She still draws arts sometimes to relax her mind. She told us that her class only has 4 girls and others are guys. Guys are very selfish because they jealous the smarts girls. I admired ELian that she has a smart brother who obtained 4 flat for CGPA in STPM. Her brother would not touch computer game. How I wish my brother could be like hers.

After that, we went to bought ices and went to William’s house. His house is located at Bukit Kinrara. The housing area was still new since William shifted there for more than a year. YKee and CHoong were in Willaiam’s house. ELian and I have a chat. When we were talking, Eugene joined us. He shared his college’s life with us. He is studying Marketing course in Segi. I pretended nothing happened between him and me.. KSoon also joined us. Later, we helped to prepare foods and set up fire for barbeque.

At 8pm, we started having our dinner. William bought a roosted duck. CHoong was the first to try it. Haha… CHoong was like that when comes to food. William’s mum cooked Mee Hoon, curry chicken and Tong Shui for us. I tried Mee Hoon and curry chicken. Later, Lionel, KSheng, KYeow, CFai, SFoo, YLing, MYee, MFatt, CSheng, Desmond and WMei came. WMei brought along her baby son, Ken. All of us have a chance to carry the baby.


We had a group photos by wearing baby’s napkin. MYee reminded us that she wish to see a battle between KSoon and WLeong over me. Haha… Somehow, nothing happened. I think she must be disappointed. Lionel even teased me. I said, “You are my prince not Wai Leong.” MYee came to clarify that Lionel is belong to her. So I asked Lionel, “Who do you choose?” He replied, “Mun Yee”. Mun Yee was happy. Haha…

After the BBQ, we had lucky draw. For those who came, they need to pick a number. After that, record the number that you took on the paper. So, Wei Mei’s baby picked the 1st number. It was number 15. KSheng was the lucky person. However, he need to do one thing before receiving the present. Hmm… Next person was SFoo. He drank the baby’s milk bottle.



The gathering finished at 12 midnight. KSoon promised MYee that he would fetch her home so STeam and I need to accompany him. KSoon sent Eugene home first. He lives double storey house at Bandar Puteri Puching with his mum. We passed the Bukit Jalil way. It was traffic jam because the football match just finished. We reached MYee’s house at 1:30am. After that, I directed the way home. Actually, I knew the way because I used to have table tennis training in Jinjang South. However, I was not 100% sure; just depend on my six senses. Haha… After fetching STeam, I was the last. It was 2.30am. I was very tired and sleepy.



Okay.. that’s all. I m looking forward to another gathering.

No comments: