Friday, October 22, 2010

It's hard to say Goodbye

I'm having hard feelings.. It like a stone put on my heart.. I wish I could tell them.. Letting them know about it would probably a surprise news. Monday is D-Day and wish that day won't come by.

Wondering why I sounded so glommy? There was an interview yesterday and it went well. Just that the new co. wanted to fill up the vacancy immediately as the person will be leaving at the end of this month. That means I have to submit my resignation by next Monday and giving 24 hours notification. The new job is involving in tourism industry and I could gain more knowledge and exposure to working environment. For salary wise, it considered quite attractive. Although they agree to pay out the one-month compensation, it makes me think twice. Despite my current employer treating me well, I feel bad for leaving in such a short notice.

Thus, we're going to attend our colleagues' weddings tomorrow. I heard that they will organise a karaoke session between the break. Inside my heart, I feel sorry and what should I do? I've to act with Happy Face like I always do. Trying to hide my feelings... It's hard to say Goodbye.. I'm gonna MISS THEM.. =(

2 comments:

blu3b3ll said...

Is really a hard decision to make... For me i think that can entering a good company and having good colleagues is not easy... However in term of ur better salary wise and experience u r going to get, im going to support u to join.. but no matter how, the decision stil back on ur hand... u decide which is better for u.. i will support u my friend...

Audrey said...

Yes, I made my decision. You got the point. I started joining the new company and trying to adapt a new environment. The time being with my ex-colleagues, I will treasure it inside my heart. =)