Saturday, October 2, 2010

1st day without my mum at home

My mum checked-in the hospital yesterday.

Before I was leaving for work, I gave her a big hug. By hugging her, my tears started rolling down my chicks. How I wish I could say, "Mummy, I LOVE YOU.." But I was afraid that she would know I was crying. I told myself that I've to be tough so I tried to dry up my tears.

Being the eldest, I've to carry out my responsibilities to take care of this family. All these years, the title "princess" has to come an end. Be mature and responsible.

I spent almost an hour in the kitchen despite my mum prepared the ingredients of tou fu pok soup. Dad and brother didn't complain the dinner as I guess they knew I was not as good as mum. Although I feel that I don't have the potential in cooking, I will try my level best. So, "Sook Yee, pls keep it up!!" =)

No comments: