Sunday, October 3, 2010

2nd day without my mum at home

Just left a few hours, my mum will be undergoing the operation.

Today, we visited her at the hospital in the afternoon. She was happy and cheerful. It seems like my mum doesn't have any fear for this operation. Yet, all of us are worried. My mum told us about 5 patients who are in the same ward. A girl who is 25 years old has to put a titanium at her whole spinal as her spinal has grown till in "S" shape. She will be operated on the same day with my mum. Another old Chinese lady has to put three screw on her broken spinal. Another two ladies also have to operate her spinal. The fifth lady was quite serious as she has broken leg.

We also shared some funny and interesting stories. Before leaving, we told her to be strong and tough. Finally, I uttered the three words, "Mum, we love you."

Back to home, I cooked the mushroom chicken for dinner. For the first time, my brother made Wan Tan Mee as lunch for us. He also washed the dishes. It's glad to see him helping me to do the household chores. Hopefully he will keep it up.

No comments: