Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Birthday on 18th July

I turned 22 years old. Early in the morning, I have to do cleaning the floor and windows and hanging the clothes. Thus, a special guest from Japan would visit us. Haha…

However, HL would bring the Japanese guy in the afternoon so I would not be able to make it as I already have an appointment. KS fetched KY, MLing and I to Mid Valley. There was lots of car searching for car parks and we were lucky to find one.

ST, Jasmine and YK were seated in Sushi Zanmai at Garden.
I ordered Tendon dish which is consists of prawn and vegetables. The taste is alright but nothing is special. Maybe Japanese food is not my favourite. This gathering was organized by ST. She even bought me a cake. Luckily, none of the staff sang out the birthday song to bring the attention to everyone. Haha… (Not like KS’s birthday) It was a chocolate cake and I love it. The cake was not very sweet and it was delicious. I need to thank Jasmine for choosing such a wonderful cake. By the way, I made 3 wishes. These wishes were about my ACCA, jobs and health.

After that, we watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie. The book contains a few hundreds pages as thick as a dictionary so it must be a challenging job for director to summarise the story. Therefore, I wanted to give some credit to director for making the movie. I liked the comedy parts acted by three actors, Daniel, Emma and Rupert. However, some important parts left out. For instance, Dumbledore should emphasize the importance of those valuable things which Tom Riddle always treasures as a clue for searching Horcrux. Justin also joined us watching this movie. I knew him when I went for drinking with YK and See Tho ML. He also read the book. Hmm… Actually I wonder why he read the book as Churches restricted Christians to watch Witchcraft movies. If my sister saw this, I would receive music from her. Haha…

About 6pm, we separated into two groups. YK, ML and KY went to watch Japanese event in Shah Alam. ST, Jasmine, KS and I have dinner together. Justin has to attend his school gathering.

ST and I gave a surprise to SF. He was working in Korean beauty booth at North Court. To me, he still looked the same. Hmm… He still sounded the same style of talking especially with pretty girls. Haha…

Four of us have dinner at Fong Lye Restaurant. ST gave us a treat as she received her first salary. Anyway, we promised to take turn to give treats. Oh… My pocket money is going to wipe out. Haha…

That’s all about my event. Now, let’s go to my messages. My messages was from MY, VL, VW, Natasha, Devendran, Joy Nathan, YP, PT, Jenny, YN, TY, HT, Phoebe, SH, KSheng, Cynde, YH, EY, MF, MS, KG, QY, CF, Ari, Ooi (net friend) and PY. The most surprise was VW’s message. After knowing him for 9 years, this was the first time that he wished me. Maybe after the Genting trip, we finally realized and understood each other. Another surprise was Phoebe. She was having US trip and could manage to wish me. PY phoned me up and sang birthday song. Some of them posted their wishes in Facebook.

My mum made Tong Yuen for me. Hehe… I am very lucky to have family and friends. Thanks them.

2 comments:

blu3b3ll said...

u r welcome!!! we r very glad too u r enjoying the birthday celebration that we organized for u.. haha! we hang out again when u free ya.... haha.. wait u belanja me.. hoho~~ XD

Audrey said...

sure, no problem... =)