Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Got a Job

This job was recommended by my friend who is working in the company. Actually, she was my interviewer. Haha… Therefore, it was easy for me to get through the interview. Once I knew that my application was accepted, however, I wasn’t sure whether to accept their offer as there were a few factors to take into account.

Firstly, my salary is based on my qualification. My highest qualification is Advanced Diploma but not all company do recognize this as equivalent as degree. In other words, I was considered as Diploma graduate. So, I couldn’t expect a high salary as I don’t have any working experience, thus it is a difficult time to get a job as our country is having economy crisis.

Secondly, the distance from my house to the company is far. I was confidence to find a job in KL especially Mid Valley has a lot of offices as well as KL Sentral. In the end, I work at Tropicana Mall near Damansara. Haha…

Besides, I was not ready. The company accepted me without having second thought. I miss my chance to say “Goodbye” to my fellow table tennis students in MBS. I would always remember their charming and cute faces.

After working 3 days, I found that job becomes interesting and exciting. My senior is friendly and pretty. The most important is she is willing to teach me. My memory is bad sometimes. So, I kept asking her to check my works. My colleagues are friendly too. Some of them are humorous. I heard from them that our boss is good. So, I think it is good to work for a small company whereby the boss is good too. There is no politics or inconsiderate boss in the company. Anyway, it is still early for me to judge the company. Hopefully I would be able to perform well as time goes by.

Note: I wrote this article on 20th July.. Hehe...

No comments: