Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bon Voyage to JL



On 1st July (Wednesday), my college mates decided to organize a farewell party in Pasta Zenmai, Mid Valley for JLoong as he would be studying in BCU, UK. Those who attended this party were WLing, SHan, YNee, TY, PT, Kenzy, YP and I.

The restaurant served Japanese Food. It was filled up with customers that night. Im/title> ordered Chicken Kirsten and always serve me the last. Haiz… My friends started making jokes on me. They said they would leave first and let the last person to pay the bill. I reminded the staff. At last, the dish was arrived on my place. It was quite a big dish. I could not finish it definitely.

After eating, WLing wished to have dessert in Baskin Robbins. PT shared the ice-cream with Kenzy while WLing shared the ice-cream with JLoong. After that, we had photo sessions. They really like taking photos. Kenzy also made some jokes. They also mentioned about Koh Lung. I wondered whether Koh Lung sneezed all the night. Haha...

When it was the time to say goodbye, we hug each other except for the boys. All of us wish JL all the best in his studies and hope he will bring some souvenirs for us. Haha...

No comments: