Monday, June 22, 2009

Show Appreciation to Lecturers

Last Wednesday, YP, HT and I went to visit our lecturers for appreciation. The lecturers are Mr Tan, Mr Chong, Ms Chin and Dr Wong. I've learned a lot throughout the years. Hopefully their guidance would apply in this working world. Haha..


(With Mr Tan)


(With Mr Chong)


(at LRT)


(at KLCC)

After that, we went to watch movie, 17 again at KLCC with TY and HT's boyfriend. It's a comedy movie. Talking about an adult wish to go back to 17 years old. The star of this movie is Zac Efron.

If I was given a chance to go back, I wish to be at the age of 15 years. This is where I can change my love life and my friendship. Haiz.. I'm regret for falling in love to the wrong person. Haha... Anyway, I already forgot the feel of the person. For friendship, I learned something. Never ever betray your friend.

No comments: