Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Two Days

Since I completed my studies, I should be free. Haha… Instead, I was very busy with all my plans.

I went to ST’s convocation for her degree graduation in TARC with William, KSheng and KYeow 2 days ago. KSheng and KYeow were the first time entering TARC. When we were at College Hall, I saw the ex-president of MCA, Ong Ka Ting. It must be lucky enough to receive the certificate from him. Thus, there were several ‘Mat Salleh’ lecturers from Campbell University. I was watching parents taking photos with their children for this big day. After this big day, what would they be? They have to choose their own paths and start entering this challenging world. I think this question should apply on me. Haha…

(CONGRATULATIONS TO ST... )

The photo sessions ended 1pm. After that, ST followed us to go Mid Valley to have our lunch. Finding a restaurant would be a problem. Need to consider the food and most important is the cost. We walked more than 30 minutes to make decision. In the end, Sushi King was our choice. In the conversation, I realized that I would be coming back from Pulau Tioman Trip on 27th June (Sat) and the Genting Trip until 28th June (Sun). It means that I would have to go straight away to Genting with my secondary friends. I didn’t realize it until ST told me. Oh…no… I have to ask someone to fetch me. I knew it would be tiresome but then I promised William to attend his birthday in Genting.

So, I don’t have any choice. I need to go for drinking with SF and WL to discuss the at night although I was having headache. Yen Kee and William also joined us. I told YK that I could go with them unless one of them is willing to fetch us. ST and YK followed my decision. If I go means they would go. Haha… After three hours discussion, finally, they came out with a conclusion. SF and WL agreed to fetch all of us to go at night. Hurray…

Yesterday was KSoon’s birthday. It was celebrated at Spaghetti Grill restaurant at Mid Valley. Yes, Mid Valley again. I could not think of having other places except Mid Valley. Haha… I tried to organize this birthday party for KSoon to give him a surprised. (But I think he figured it out earlier) This was my first time to plan a birthday event for a friend. Since KSoon told me that he did not celebrate his birthday with his friend, so this idea struck on me. Afterall, he is my ‘kai koh’. There were 7 of us attending-QY, YK, KY, SF, SL, WL and me. Small group of people would be easy to celebrate.


(HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY...)


After having our lunch, I asked one of the waiters to bring out the cake. I think everyone was quite shock. Instead of we sang the song, the waiters sang it out very loud. They even had mistaken that QY was the birthday person. Everyone was laughing.

No plan after lunch. There was no interesting movie as we had watched ‘Terminator Salvation’ and ‘17 again’. So, we walked around in The Garden. This outing ended at 6pm. When I reached home, my parents told me that my brother went to bookshop in Mid Valley. Once again I went there to check my brother. I reached home.

It was very tired. I received a message from my college friend, KL in the afternoon. His message was “See you so free. Let me test your memory….” I wasn’t free at all. Haha…

No comments: