Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Day of Trip to Past

Yesterday, ST and I had a visit in KL town.

Central Market was our first destination. Once we entered the building, my memories brought me back to Form 3. CHoong, Eugene, CSheng, SLuo, SFung, ST, YK and I attended tuition in Kasturi. Last time, Kasturi was located near Central Market. So, we used to hang out in Central Market before the class started. ST and SLuo like to buy sour sweets from one of the stalls. Also, you could find those talented artists to draw you a picture. However, I could not find those stalls in Central Market now. Instead, the place was renovated. It looked more lively and colourful than last time.

After that, ST and I went to Sin Ma Shopping Complex. I remembered that we had our lunch in Food Court there. Sin Ma was a famous place where you could buy accessories, VCDs, DVDs, comics, clothes, etc for a lower price. I was sad that this complex is going to close down as their business was very poor. My friend, Cydne always collects her animations and comics there. She has to get those items elsewhere in future and it would be costly. For those who are interested to buy movies, this would be the best time to collect it in Sin Ma. They also offer a variety of drama such as Hong Kong, Japanese, Korean and English with an attractive discount. Better pay a visit within this month!

After walking for such a long period, my stomach started to growl loudly. Hehe.. It was time to have lunch. ST and I decided to enjoy our lunch in Green Hut. Green Hut was also one of our popular hang outs. The restaurant was full of students from different schools. Everyone could write something on the wall. I remembered the wall was contained handphone numbers, lovers’ speech, etc. You could even scold anyone you want by writing on the wall. Haha… When ST and I reached the place, we were surprised that the restaurant was no longer existed. I wish I could know what happened to them.

It seems like everything is changing without realizing. How I wish that the old place would remain. However, we still need to go on in life no matter what happen. The past would always remain as your memories in your mind.

No comments: