Sunday, August 28, 2011

QY's birthday

Another birthday friend-QY in this month. I planned to throw her a surprise on 20th. Together with me, ST, KY, CF and Lionel, we celebrated this special occasion in the Garden Cafe, Mid Valley

The ambiance is pretty comfortable with the songs played by the pianist.. The decoration of the place is exactly like the western concept. But what I dislike is their management. We were informed that they don't accept reservation during weekends. But we saw most of the tables are being reserved.

Back to where we are... Our table was filled with lots of laughter that night especially the birthday girl.. She kept on teasing Lionel's elephant key chain.. Lionel insisted his elephant is BIG but everyone mentioned LITTLE elephant..
Lionel's little elephant... Big or little??
We celebrated QY's birthday for the first time. Sing a song and cut cake.. A small kid also joined us singing happily.. Pretty cute boy..

Cutie kid..

When it's time to leave the place, Lionel offered us a ride even though I drove my dad's car (I parked my car quite far away from the mall). I wish to say "Thank you" for being such a kind-hearted friend... =)


 Happy moments together...
I hope QY enjoy her birthday celebration and everyone has a great time.. ^.^

No comments: