Sunday, August 7, 2011

Found my Favourite Books

Colleagues have been talking about the book fair at YMCA, KL. I also heard of this event so we promised to go together.

Yesterday we went to the place after working. The place was filled up with variety of books but all are in English. Looking at the prices are also attractive too.. Price of book is cost less than RM10. You could even get RM8 for 3 books!! Sound pretty worthy right? Haha.. However, all the books are second hand. If you are lucky, you still could get a book as new as before.. I saw all this and start wondering where should I begin my search.. Hehe.. 

I was trying to get some detective books. Last time I read all the series of Famous Five by Gnid Blyton. Now, I'm happy to get another famous detective stories, Nancy Drew. Also, ghost stories were written by Stephen King and RL Stine. So, I managed to get it. =D Haha.. I walked home with a big smile.. ^^

Meantime, my colleagues bought famous fictions ie. Chronicles of Nania-The Last Nephew and The Lord of the Ring-The Two Tower.

Hurray.. I could spend my free time on books again.. ^^
 

No comments: