Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prayer for my mum

In these days when I think about my mum, I'm worried. There are many things could be happened but I wish it won't be.

As previous post, I mentioned about the operation. It has to delay in next two months due to her health condition. The result for Lung and Heart were not good. I cant describe deeper as I afraid my tears dropping.

God, I seek your help for my mum. Pls heal her heart and lung as she need to under-go the operation. Thank you very much. Amen.

2 comments:

blu3b3ll said...

hi girl, u sound so down in the post entry... im so sorry to hear what is happening... i will pray to god for u too.. hope ur exam will pass and ur mom will get well soon.. be strong too... u can find me to chat anytime if u want a listener.. take care! =)

Audrey said...

Thanks, dear. I'm still able to cope up so far. Will call you if I wanna share out.