Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exam days - Tax and Finance Management

On 7th June was my Tax exam. I just realised that my seat number is 164 (In Cantonese-means die along). Once I received my question paper, I flicked through the paper.

Normally I don't read the 1st question as it is a long story. So I looked at other pages. Stamp Duty, Share Option, Venture Company and Financing Method are the option questions. I chose Stamp Duty and Financing Method as I didn't study Venture Company.

I was happy to see the question on Pioneer Status and I started it as my 1st question. When I started, I messed up my computation. CAPEX is confusing me!! Even though it sounded easy but not at all.

So, I tried others first. Some know (70%).. some just guessing (30%).. After doing it, I went to finish off the beginning.

Hopefully I can pass this round as this is my 3rd attempt.. I keep my finger crossed. *** Studying three times for the same subject is torturing. =(


Today (10th June) is my Finance Management. This is my 1st attempt. Among all, I only have confidence on one question-netting. Most are computations. For theory, I fried it up.

So... Results will review out in Aug.. Can't say too much.. PASS is my only HOPE...

2 comments:

nicksky87 said...

long time nvr touch account thingy...summore is ACCA lvl...totally donno wat izzit about...but at least thre are 70% u kno bout the paper...means shud b no prob 4 u to pass the exam ^^

all u can do 4 now is...enjoy ur days after the exam ^^

Audrey said...

Yup.. I'm enjoy it now.. Haha.. So wait you guys to ask me out.. Hehe.. Can fly with wings..