Thursday, October 23, 2008

My exam result...

Some people just started their new semester, having exams, holidays or working to rush for the deadline. As for me, my internal exams finished one month ago. Today is my course mates big day. Wondering why I said so? It's because all of us know our results.

Besides, today is also my last day in college. No more revision classes for us. Starting from tomorrow, I have to concentrate my ACCA this Dec. So, Business Analysis is our last lectures which is conducted by Mr Chee. He didn't teach us much because everyone is exciting and nervous to know their results. No one has mood to attend his class. We are lucky to have such a considerate lecturer as Mr Chee released us earlier for us to check our results.

Around 9.30am, most of the students rushed to the library and they used the computers. So the computers were fully used by AFA-advanced diploma financial accounting students to check their results. I could see their faces that they really wanted to know their results. For me, I dare not check it in the library, instead I went to return my book to library.

For the 1st time in my life, I never felt that there is no confidence at all. Revealing my results like using a knife to cut my heart. Honestly, I did my exam badly so I might not able to accept my results. I remembered that I have problems for sleeping during my exams period and I even felt sick. How do I overcome this exam phobia? Could someone tell me please?

Since I don't have confident, I went to have lunch with my classmates. I heard from them that a few of them failed one or two subjects. My classmate, YP is the excellent student. She was sad that she wasn't able to retain her standards. At least, she passed all the subjects. However, I had 2 classmates who were smiling to us. This is a signal that they achieved good results. Yeah...they got an A's for professional accounting. After hearing from them, my feelings kept dropping. They kept on persuading me to check my results but I prefer to check it on my own because I will be ready to see it on my own. Although there is no one will lend me their shoulders, still I wanted to do this myself.

After attending my corporate reporting class, I decided to check my results in cc. On my way to cc, my heart started beating fast. Before this, I kept on praying for my results. Hopefully I could just to pass the exams. But if it turned out to be not my expectation, I prepare to accept the fact whole heartedly. So the very minute I key in my id number and password, my heart kept beating faster and non-stop. So what is my result?

Wanted me to reveal the fact? Ok... I PASSED all... I couldn't believe myself that I passed all.. Although I don't get any A's, I'm satisfy what I obtain as I'm not those smart people. I kept saying thanks to God. He really helped to go through this and I'm happy with it. So now, I can't wait telling my parents about my results. Haha.. Thanks again to God.

Ok..I need to sign off.. I might not able to update my blog because I don't have time and have to prepare for another 'war'. This time the war is tougher in Dec. Oh..yeah... I have camping this weekends. Haha.. I could go with a happy mood.

Before leaving, let's me wish my Indian friends, "Happy Deepavali". Tata...

No comments: