Sunday, July 10, 2011

Won a Contest

I seldom take part in contest as I didn't get anything so far. This happened when I noticed Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) organised a contest in Facebook in giving out the free movie tickets. The criteria is simple, i.e name the person who you wish to watch together and write your reason not more than 20 words. 
Hmm.. I just said to myself, "Why don't I give myself a try?" Yes, I did it and GSC gave me two complimentary tickets. =) The title of the movie is "Treasure Inn". It's a Cantonese movie which filmed by main stars-Nicholas Tse, Nick Cheong and Charlene Choi.

Two complimentary tickets - special thanks to GSC
Today, I watched this movie with ah gor. How was the movie? It is romance and comedy type of movie. I laughed throughout the show. But the killing part is a bit violent. Overall of the storyline is okay.. I would say I give 3 out of 5 stars. By the way, I like the pretty girl-Yuk Ling Lung (acted by Liu Yang). Haha..

Short synopsis about Treasure Inn
In China, two street inspectors named Gong and Ba were on the mysterious murder case in town - the massacre at millionaire's estate, and the disappearance of the prestigious white-jade statue. The renowned investigator Iron was assigned to the case. But the local Gong and Ba were being shoved so they decided to track down the culprit on their own. Along their journey, the duo fell in love with two sisters, Water and Fire. When the real murderer is finally revealed, Gong realizes the danger is much closer to home than he could ever imagine. (Extract from: GSC movie and HK Movie )

No comments: