Friday, July 16, 2010

Farewell Dinner To My Senior

For the very first time, I went out dinner with my colleagues after working last Wednesday (7th July). This event only allowed ladies to take part. Haha.. For guys, they went hiking at Kota Kinabalu. My lady boss suggested the place called, "Yuen Steamboat" which is located at Sunway.

I heard that their specialty is chicken wings. At first, I didn't believe that the container of chicken wings would be empty once the staff place it on the table. Yes, it was. Everyone would try to grab as much as possible. It was like hungry wolf trying to eat as much as possible.
On the table, there were two types of soup-origin and tomyam. It was like a buffet style whereby you could take as much as possible. But...The management will charge the leftover food for more than 5kg (not very sure). The price is reasonable and food is fine.

We had a photo session especially with my senior, Charine who she is resigned.

No comments: