Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ang Pows

Chap Goh Mei just passed a few days ago. My bro and I always conducted “opening ceremony” ang pows. Therefore, we have done it yesterday. Haha..

When my brother started to check out each of the ang pows, he was shock and show me the packet of ang pow.


I asked him, “Is it an empty ang pow?”

He replied, “No, che. It contained big notes.” I checked the same packet of ang pows but found none. Both of us started wondering who the person is so generous. However, I couldn’t recall anything.

My mum came to interrupt our discussion and opened another ang pow which has a piece of paper. Another surprises to my bro, “Why there is 4 ekor inside this ang pow?”

After hearing what he mentioned out, I realized that the two ang pows are actually belong to me as it was my lucky draw from my company. Haha... My ang pow mixed up with my brother’s ang pow.

I was laughing non-stop. It was my mistake. Luckily, my bro was honest enough. If not, I would not realize it.

No comments: