Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vary Pasta Restaurant

On 1st November 2009
ST, KS and I made an arrangement to give treat by taking turn as a celebration for our first job. This time was my turn. I suggested my cousin’s restaurant, VARY PASTA since they didn’t have any idea. The restaurant is located at Damansara Jaya which is near Atria Shopping Mall.


This restaurant is newly opened in Jan 2009. They also do catering services. When we walked into the restaurant, my cousin’s husband was surprised to see me and welcomed us warmly. Their specialties are Caesar Salad and Spaghetti. So, I ordered their specialties including Fish Fillet with Cheese and Chicken chop with pasta.


(Spaghetti)

(Fish Fillet with Cheese)


(Chicken Chop)


The ambiance is quiet which is suitable for chatting and it’s comfortable.

My cousin recommended dessert, Tiramisu for us to try it. It's delicious.. Yummy...

(Tiramisu)

Wanna try out this restaurant? Let me know ya.. =)

No comments: